Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jack and Hutch

My girlfriend Jessica and her husband Kevin left their sweet baby Jackson to stay the night with us while they attended a wedding in Austin last night.  When  Jackson first arrived he was not a fan of Hutch, but took to Mr. Les right away....



He was happy and felt protected from Hutch (who greeted him with open mouth kisses) as long as he was in Mr. Les' lap

He LOVED Hutch's toys....especially his "Ann B. Dextrous" which is an awesome toy, BTW.

Why is it that everyone else's toys are always better than your own (even as adults :)???

Les and the boys

Gran came over to help with the boys

dinner time....Jackson wanted to eat Hutch's food

he had some of Hutch's green beans and pears...he loved them

Hutch had his bath in the morning, but Jack needed a bath before bed

Jack was such a good boy for bedtime.  We gave him a bottle, I turned on his music, noise machine and projector....and he was OUT 3 minutes later......and slept ALL NIGH......12 hours!

Hutch on the other hand wanted to stay up and party!!!

he finished off my green tea....and fought like mad to not go to sleep.
Finally at 9:30 he was out.

Hutch woke up and came to our bed at 5:30, Jack woke up at 8.  Les brought him down to join us....

This morning he was a fan of Hutch.....

They played and laughed

and pulled hair


and wasn't crying about big open mouth kisses

Jess got the boys matching shirts with their names
Thanks Jess....I LOVE IT!

We let Jackson have a pair of Hutch's camo pants, because seersucker and plaid (which is what his Mommy packed) did not go with the camo boot on their cute shirts!

We had a wonderful time with the boys!  It was so much fun having "twins" (they are only 3 weeks apart) for a night. 


Thanks Jess and Kevin for trusting us with your precious little boy!
Jackson is welcome back anytime!!!






3 comments:

  1. Jack and Hutch are adorable! Looks like they had a great first sleepover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh guys this is such a cute post!!! I am so excited to see all these pictures!! I love them all!! In the bed are so funny we cant stop laughing! Thank you again for taking care of him and doing this post!!! I think I can right click on the pictures and save the ones I want!!! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and thank you for the pants!!! They looked so cute!! I didnt even think about bottoms for that shirt! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think....